1. By entering the competition, entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of this competition is the Public Transport Authority (PTA),Level 1, Public Transport Centre, West Parade, PERTH WA 6000 [ABN61 850 109 576].
3. This competition commences at 9.00am on Saturday 1st October 2016 and closes on Saturday 5th of November 2016. Entries will be accepted on and from 9.00am on Saturday 1st October 2016 until midnight Saturday 5th of November 2016.
4. Competition entries can be made by an original ‘Reward Card’ being filled in and entered by a Transit Officer. No other form of submission will be accepted.
5. Competition entries can only be made by recipients of a “Reward Card” reward card issued by an authorised PTA staff member.
6. All requested details on the entry submission must be completed.
7. Only one entry per “Rewards Card” reward card is allowed.
8. All entries will be entered into a draw and the prize winners will be selected at random on the day of the draw.
9. The major prize draws will be conducted by the PTA. The Judge's decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The draw will be conducted at the PTA’s offices,
Level 1, Public Transport Centre, West Parade, Perth WA on Tuesday 15th November 2016.
11. Prize winners will be contacted via nominated phone number or email by 5.00pm on the day of the draw to confirm their prize. All prizes will be dispatched by courier to the prize winner’s nominated address within two business days of being notified of the win. PTA accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete prizes once received by the prize winner.
12. Major prize draw includes 10 prizes of Event double movie vouchers.
13. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
14. Any additional costs or requirement associated with this prize is the winner’s responsibility.
15. Entrants accept that if they win a prize, the PTA will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name for the purposes of announcing the winners of this competition and they may be required to participate in post-event publicity, with parental permission.
16. The names and addresses of prize winners will be shared with the PTA’s agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners only.
17. Other than as set out in paragraphs 15 and 16, the personal details of entrants will not be used for purposes other than this competition or to enable PTA to use the entry form in future Transperth marketing initiatives.
18. PTA and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
19. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify PTA from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).